Shakespeare's Stratford on the Web
site by QuinSolve :: W - www.quinsolve.co.uk :: E - firstname.lastname@example.org :: T - +44 (0)1608 664774
The Shakespeare Houses
The five Shakespeare properties are in and around Stratford, Hall's Croft, Nash's Place and of course the Shakespeare Birthplace being within the Town Centre, whilst Anne Hathway's cottage can be found at Shottery and Mary Arden's House at Wilmcote, both just a few minutes drive from the centre of Stratford-upon-Avon.
- the herbal bed at Hall's Croft
- the recreated Knot garden in Shakespeare's Great Garden at Nash's House
- Shakespeare's Birthplace with its' traditional English garden, lovingly kept
- the working farmhouse gardens and outbuildings at Mary Arden's house where you will see a fine display of garden implements, recreated by Charles Harness of the Halford Forge
- the beautiful blossom to be seen in springtime in the orchard at Anne Hathaway's 19th century garden.